Sunday, March 04, 2007

fine/ultra fine

It was 4 married couples all in there late 20s/early 30s, my younger engaged friends, and me. I didn't quite fit in. Wedding talk, marriage talk, baby talk, drunk talk. I thought we were going bowling, we weren't. Instead we went out to eat and this fancy restaurant, great food at a high price but I didn't care because my tax rebate came and I can waste a little more money.

Once again I had a older woman said to me "Just wait until you have kids!!! JUST WAIT!!!" I don't even remember what I said to make her yell that at me
(she was more drunk than angry). At least this time I didn't unintentionally make anyone cry like the last time I hung out with my engaged friends...
I started playing World of Warcraft at Nicole's the other day and I can see what people get so into that game. I don't think I'll turn into one of those people who play WoW so much that they neglect themselves and never shower, eat or drink... but you never know.

I have studying to do but my laziosity* is getting the best of me.

*laziosity (Noun) - A rather common affection that causes one to sleep and procrastinate. Caused by extreme lack of motivation and thoughts of winning to lottery and never having to work ever again.