Monday, February 26, 2007

snakes

Most of my weekend was spent drinking and hanging out with my new friend Nicole. I spent more time at her apartment than I did in my dorm room (which is good because it sucks in here).

I passed out sitting upright on her couch and my neck was paying for it in the morning.

For the first time ever I played Halo, and it's even easier that I thought it would be, I kicked ass! Ok, no I didn't... I was horrible and she totally kicked my ass. Granted of course I had been drinking, but so had she.

Also her and I watched the greatest movie ever made by a moral. Mother Fucking Snakes on a Mother Fucking Plane!!! It was by far the single best piece of cinema that I have ever seen and I would recommend it to anyone.

And because she brought me TacoBell at 12:30 in the AM she is quickly advancing up my list of people who match my awesomidity (and thats pretty mother fucking awesome... (but not as awesome as snakes on a plane...))
Iv noticed that when ever I go up steps that I always take two at a time. Maybe it's a metaphor for me trying to move up in my life faster than steps will allow me to go. Mostly it's because taking things one step at a time can be tedious so it's best to skip a couple...