Wednesday, February 14, 2007

let's not shit ourselves

Dear Mr. Shitface

You may think that taking a shit in our hall's public restroom and then not flushing is funny. And hey, maybe the first time you did it was funny in some disgusting way. But when I go to the restroom in the morning to shave, brush me teeth, etc. and I see that you did this I want to hit something; preferably your face.

Insincerely,

Nate

I dropped my toothbrush on the restroom floor the other day and thought to myself,

"I wonder if something like this falls into the 'five second rule arena'".

I decided that it didn't and that was the end of that brush. You might call me anal but this is a men's pubic restroom and for those of you who have never been in one, feel fortunate.

I have a speech to give on Monday that I need to be prepared for by Friday. I don't even have a topic yet. I'm fucked.
To night is the marketing club bowling social and I'm actually going to it. It very unNate of me, I know. I wont be able to just sit in the corner and think loudly to myself. No, I'll actually have to converse with others and laugh and enjoy myself. I never do that...