Friday, February 02, 2007

live in a song

If someone were to ask me on this very day how I like college, the appropriate answer would be "I don't". Yes, I know its only been a week, and yes, I know it will get better... but for right now its just a total drag and I feel like I'm totally wasted at this place.

Stats professor: "Alright now turn to the person next to you. This will be your stats buddy for the rest of the semester. You NEED a stats buddy!"

I looked to my right... then my left. Both people next to me looked the other way. I looked behind me. Nothing but a brick wall. I'm the only one in a class of about 40 without a stats buddy. I couldn't help but sit there and laugh to myself, these types of things happen a lot to me, I'm whats known as 'unapproachable'. AHHH, but little do most people know, math is a second language to me and that stats is pretty much algebra which is something I could do in my sleep. Fuck stats buddies...

I didn't go out to the club last night on account of that I would have had to stay until three in the morning... That would have amounted to about 4 hours of dancing, and not only dancing but dancing sober. That's something I couldn't do for even four minutes.

Tomorrow is my 20th birthday. Yes, I'm pretty much close to dieing now. So tonight I'm going out and getting hammered... who knows maybe I'll wake up from my inebriation to find that the last couple years of my life have been a dream and that I've been in a coma for the past 2 years... These are the things that I think about...