Tuesday, January 30, 2007

damn internal clock

My body work me up at 5 again this morning. I don't have class until 9:40 so what the fuck am I supposed to do?

Im typing really quite so I don't piss off/wake up my roommate who is still asleep.

So far real college has been just as boring as my old one. Iv been here a day now and still no action. It's not like the colleges you see in the movies or on TV. There are no groups of people playing hacky-sack or hippies or women walking around naked... I'm so disillusioned.

I have a whole day of economics classes to look forward to. Iv started thinking 'why am I wasting my life here? why don't I just move farther away, not go to college, and just live and have fun? I think this everyday and I'm constantly tempted to just pack my shit and drive up to Canada. Why Canada? Why not?