Monday, January 29, 2007

the new

Iv moved, finally. Currently I'm sitting in a tiny dorm room with nothing to do. In reality this is what Id be doing if I were still at home...

One thing I do kind of miss is work and now what I don't work anymore I can tell people what is was that I did. I was a hired hand on a dairy farm, yes, I milked cows... That is why I was up every day before sunrise and then back to work in the afternoon.

While I may not have liked doing the actually work, and I'm not a big fan of cattle I liked the job and my boss. I did it every fucking day so I'm just really used to it. This morning I instinctively woke up at 5 and couldn't fall back asleep...
I have a lot more to write about including my fucked up Saturday night but I'm starving and I think I need to shower...