Wednesday, January 17, 2007

things you want to do

Looking over my upcoming class schedule I cant help but wonder "what the fuck am I thinking!?!" A communications course, a business course, TWO economics courses, and to top it all off a physics/astrology course which includes a 2 hour lab. It sounds fun right? Cant wait...

Some fat ass was having a fit at the optometrists' the other day. He was already there waiting to see the doc when I strolled in from out in the cold. After waiting for a few minutes I got to go in, it was just shy of my scheduled time. I get called in and this guy goes nuts because he has been waiting longer and he started bitching at the receptionist "WHAT IS THIS? I WANNA KNOW WHY TWO PEOPLE JUST WENT IN AHEAD OF ME!" What a fucking asshole, it wasn't her fault that he came way to early for his appointment. I wanted my appointment to last as long as it could just so that guy would have to wait even longer.