Monday, January 08, 2007

thought so hard it's the last thing I ever thought

"You should be a therapist," said the woman whose eyes were red from crying, "you're good at it."

It's not really something I'm proud of, but I'm very good at getting under people's skin and analyzing them, even after having just met them.

I felt like a total asshole for making her cry. There we were a 19 year old college student (me) and a 30 year old single mother who is working for her business degree and I made her cry after about 10 minutes. It wasn't my intention, I just like to debate but apparently I hit a nerve and the next thing I know she's bawling and her friends are yelling at me. Iv lost track of the number of people Iv made cry... but a few of them were emo so they cry all the time anyways and I don't really count them.

She actually thanked me for doing it and we were totally cool with each other. It was a 'well-needed cry'.