Monday, December 25, 2006

thinking of titles can be lame

My Christmas Eve started out with me being a complete drunkard; run, beer, wine, walking around and having no idea where I'm going, going outside in shorts a t-shirt when its literally freezing (I didn't notice) then ultimately passing out on the bathroom floor... all were included.

Apparently I got drunk and told this girl that I love her. Not just any girl... an ex. The one iv been doing so well at disliking and avoiding. I dint even remember talking to her, but it does sound like something Id do in a highly inebriated state.

I was hungover ALL DAY, I'm not proud of it but ehhh... (well maybe I am)Oh and... merry Christmas some of you. for the rest that dint do the whole 'Christmas thing', Happy Holidays!!
And for those of you who dint have any holidays... well... hey!