Sunday, December 10, 2006

follow up... kinda

I was writing this as a comment in my last post, but it ending up being kinda long so I just decided to make a post out of it:
I didn't say photoshop is for bad photographers. people who are really good with photoshop can do amazing things with a photo, and I totally respect that.

But when a person enters an obviously photoshopped photo into a photography contest its like cheating because the photography isn't wants making their photo look as good as it does its what the person put into it on a computer.

A painting cant be entered in a photography contest... photoshop is like painting. yes it requires time and talent, but its still not the same as taking a photo and leaving it along and still having it look awesome.
Then again, what little I know about photography couldn't even fill up a shot glass.

There is one more week of classes and I have a ton of things I need to be doing. So I decided to not do them and blog instead.