Monday, December 04, 2006

fuck...?

I curse far too much.

at home, at work, at school, out in public... sometimes I just cant help it and don't even notice it.

Out to eat the other day i just starting saying 'fuck' and 'shit' out loud in casual conversation. I didn't notice the young children with their parents at the table next to us. Not until my brother told me to shut up and gave me a
you're a horrible person look. A look I'm all to familiar with...

Our waitress did seem to get a bit angry when I said 'fuck' kinda loud. I didn't feel bad about that one cause she seemed like a bitch anyways.
It's been a long long smoke-free month. And I quit cold turkey as well... take that addiction!

I still get the urge to go out and have a smoke, but its just way to fucking cold out. I wonder if the urge will ever fade. It's likely that I'll start back up once i move, but only as a social thing (yea right...)