Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A better way

Tomorrow I will be driving up to my new college to do some class registration stuff. I'm thinking that I'll take my camera along and walk around the campus for a while. The drive up there takes little over an hour so I'll be spending far too much time and energy in my car tomorrow.

I'm not even sure how to get there. Iv been there
before but its been a while.

Any minute my now iPod's battery will cry out in pain as it loses all of its charge and dies a horrible death until i plug it in and comes back to life with a glow and a smile... or at least a glow.


I received an email from my little Thai sister, Gift, yesterday. She's going to be going to college here in Wisconsin. Not to the one I will be attending unfortunately but the one she's going to isn't far from where I'll be moving. Iv missed her.