Thursday, November 02, 2006

FOAD Thursday

It's been a bit of a depressing Thursday so there will be no half-nakkedidity. My apologies.

But I will make this a Fuck off and Die Thursday; and I'll dedicate it to my car.

I just got back from spending over $700 fixing my car's loud muffler problem. There is still the matter with my transmition to take care of. I was planning on getting a new computer before I moved out... But it looks as though that will not be happening in the near future.

Couples at school get on my nerves. Maybe its because im a bit bitter about relationships or because im jealous of the happiness of others but when I see a couple at school kissing or holding each other I was to push them over or slam them into themselves.

It's as if they are showing off. I hate a showoff.

Couples that walk through the halls holding hands look so pathetic, almost like they are faking it. Stiff arms and awkward strides just doesn't appeal to the eyes.

I do like to see couples fight. It adds a bit of realism into my world.