Sunday, October 29, 2006

I like

I need to stop writing posts when im in a bad mood.

All I did this weekend was work and watch Lost. I just finished the first two seasons so my addiction is subsiding... for now.
My parents are a bit strapped for cash right now so the other night after work I went out and bought some groceries and other things that we needed. Im trying to do the whole
good son thing... Iv been a pain in the ass for all these years, its the least I could do.

I haven't found the time or the drive to go out and take photos lately... Mostly because it has been really fucking cold out.
In three months from today my classes at a new university will start... I'll be counting the days. The one thing im looking forward to the most is that I wont be working right away. Im thinking that as long as in living in the dorms and my food and living expenses are all covered I won't need to look for a job asap. It will give me some time to wind-down a bit.