Sunday, October 15, 2006

It's a trick question

As I lifted my head out of the toilet I started regretting having that last drink.

I hadn't been that drunk since returning from my vacation two months ago. But at least when I was on vacation I wasn't drinking alone.

I hate trying to fall asleep when im drunk. The room doesn't stop spinning and my stomach doesn't stop churning.

All I could think about was wanting to fall asleep but it wouldn't come until things around me stopped moving and my vision cleared.

It wasn't my intention to get so smashed all by myself. One drink just lead to another which lead to another and another and so on...
I recalled the first time I was drunk. I was 14 and it was about this time of the year. My mom was pissed when she woke up to find me vomiting up beer and vodka. I cant blame her, I was barely even in high school at the time.

The worst part about last night is that I had no one to give a drunken phone call to. Calling people when drunk is a nice way to spend an evening of drinking in solitude; especially if its long distance.

This morning was the first morning iv had off in nearly a month. I couldn't let last night go to waste.