Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Im out

Iv made my fucking decision. Im getting out of this place... and soon.

Im going to transfer to a new college this coming spring semester. I don't want to wait until next year; fuck that. I need to leave now.

I had my transcripts sent out yesterday to where I intend to go and im currently finishing up the actual application.

After talking with my current college's councilor it appears that I'll be able to transfer yet so long as I "get the ball rolling".

This means that in about three months I'll be moving out and living in the dorms of a much larger university. I cant fucking wait.
So iv just about had it at work. Things would be just fine if my boss's wife would let me do my job and not get in my fucking way all the time. But it appears that she feels she, someone who never works other than watching her kids, can do my job better than me, someone who has been doing this job for over three and a half years.

LET HER!! I say. This woman shows me no fucking respect and its the work that I do along with her husband that pays for all the shit she buys. But if she wants to get in my way she can do all the fucking work herself... I don't give a fuck anymore.

I'll stay for the remaining 3 months just so I can make some big money before I leave... But when the time comes im out of there.

In a way I suppose I do feel a little bad for my boss. He's a nice guy and has never gotten on my case or yelled at me. Come to think of it, he is a great boss; but I have to leave... soon. He doesn't know that im planning on leaving yet but when I tell him im going to let him know that his wife's bitchy disrespectful attitude toward me is part of my reason for leaving (I wont say it like that of course).