Sunday, October 08, 2006

collegelax


A little over a year ago when I started college I didn't have a major or plan and I wasn't really concerned about it. The way I saw it I had a least a year before I had to have that figured out. Well its that time now.

The last few days iv been looking into what college to transfer to and what im going to do there.

Iv come to the conclusion that I have no fucking idea what im doing.

Iv even been thinking about leaving a semester early and living in the dorms (where ever I choose to go). That way I can possible break away from this social anxiety disorder that iv started to develop.
I'll probably just end up going to LAX (UW-LaCrosse) for some business degree that I wont end up using...

This school shit is making my head hurt.

Im almost 20 years old and have no fucking clue about what I want to do

Should I?