Monday, October 02, 2006

Untitled 2

The internet has started to bore me.

I have been spending less and less time at my computer lately. Less blogging. Less MSN.

I didn't a little 'cleaning up' of my MSN contacts a while back. If you're reading this then you're not one of the people I deleted. Just a few people who I know in my real life that I decided I didn't want to talk to anymore due to the headaches they have caused me.

I put in 13 hours at work yesterday.

there was a high school football game that I went to on Friday. I hate football (high school, college, pro... Doesn't matter). I went because it was a huge deal who won. I went because I knew that no matter what one team was going to be crushed and there is nothing better than seeing a football jock depressed over something as point as a high school football game.

back in high school I would love to see our team lose because I knew that the next day of class I would get to give them shit for it. Because the team took things so fucking serious when it came to the game I would usually get threats of being 'beaten up'. I didn't care, see if anyone from the football team would hurt me for mocking their shittiness they wouldn't be able to play the next game... It was a win-win for me.

its not that I got joy out of their disappointment (well, I suppose that I did). When our football team would lose all those jocks who thought they were all high-and-mighty would get knocked down a peg.

I hate football.