Thursday, September 21, 2006

Half-Nekkid Thursday

Iv been a bit busy lately, too busy to take any new "Half-Nekkid" photos. This is one that I took last week sometime... Sorry if it doesn't show enough nakedidity, next week's will be better. Just keep in mind that this is ART!

I don't even remember too much of what I did yesterday. I had an hour of class and I had to pick up my car from the shop. It was a boring day really.

Iv been passing out earlier at night; some times even before 10!! I think its because the caffeine pills iv been taking are draining everything out of me.

Its been over a month since I got back from vacationing in Winnipeg but it feels like years. I even had a dream about going back the other night. I miss the people that I met up there, even if I only knew them for a very short time... If only the people are here could be as cool as the people I hung out with in Canada... If only.