Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Yes I did

Yesterday was one of those days... You know those days. One of those fucking days where you just wanna hit something. Im not even sure why it was, but it was. So I really didn't get around to blogger as I had predicted.

I did the math and I figured out that under this new system of payment im making less money at work now than when I started at the place three and a half years ago. I figured that im being underpaid by about $200 a month. That's kind of a big figure when I think about it in the long term. So I should have been making an extra $200 for the last year... If you cant do the math that comes out to be about $2,400 that I didn't get.

I only cared about it for about an hour then I over thought the whole thing and it no longer pissed me off... Just annoyed me. But rest assured that if anyone (my boss's wife) pisses me off at work im totally bringing that up with them.
So I finally made a call to an auto repair shop for my car this morning. Something that I should have done about 8 months ago; better late than never.


The mechanic talked to me like I was a fucking idiot. It would have bothered me if I didn't already know that he was a total fat ass who is going no where with his life. Unlike me who is thin and is going no where with my life...

Iv been using my Flickr account a lot more now... so you can go there to check out some more of my photos.