Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back at it

It was my first day back to class and it felt like I never even left. My schedule kicks ass; for the first 5 weeks I have only one class per day except Tuesdays I have two... Its fucking nice!

Im taking a film noir English class and all we'll do it watch old movie clips and talk about them... This is what I do in college and it kicked ass.

My global sociology class seems like its going to very interesting and my actually be something that I would see myself getting into enough to take more sociology classes and maybe even find a major. Yet its a depressing subject... Even our professor said it was. The world is a fucked up depressing place and im going to get in-depth info on how fucked up it really is. Ill be sure to let you all know.

There are so many hot girls at my college its crazy. Unfortunately most of them appear to not be single. When ever I see a girl that is good looking I just think to myself yea, she probably has a boyfriend or she is way out of my 'league'.

Iv been cigarette free for three straight weeks now... But I felt the urge to have one when I was out in the court yard today. Im not sure if I should start back up for not... hmmm

Im still at 25peeps.com!!

Keep it up people!!