Monday, August 28, 2006

Don't think twice

I ran into my ex the other day at the store. That was fun... for me.

I haven't talked to her in about 2 months and there she was shopping with her mother. I was there with my brother, Lloyd, and she started walking in our direction. She smiles and is about to say something as she walks by. So what do I do? I turn my head away from her general direction to start talking to Lloyd and just walked on by her.

YES THAT'S RIGHT!! I totally blew her off... Didn't even give her a second of my life to say hello. WHY?? Because she is a fucking idiot who recently moved in with her cheating-bigot-white-trash-nazi boyfriend. Plus she still owes me $10 from a bet I made with her about getting back together with the nazi.
After this little event she came up to Lloyd while I was at the check-out and asked him, "What is his fucking problem?"

HAHAHAHAHA that's fucking great...

This was the girl who dumped me 2 days after Christmas; not the one who dumped me on the way home from me talking her out to dinner and concert... They both had great fucking timing.