Monday, August 21, 2006

Polar opposites

This morning I was this close to telling my boss's wife to go fuck herself (*places thumb and index finger a centimeter apart*) She, out of no where, started bitching at me... and im not even sure what its about anymore but it pissed me the fuck off! She comes out a couple times a month and does something that a substance abusing cognitively disabled primate (retarded crack addicted monkey) could do and she has the gull (or "g-a-l-l") to yell at me...
This photo may be blurry, but its how I was actually seeing things that "last night" in Canada. I put "last night" in quotes because it was supposed to be my last night... and wasn't. That last night we tried to stay up the whole night and walk to the bus station in the morning; this didn't happen. We got soo fucked up that we passed out and didn't wake up in time for make the bus schedule. My bus was supposed to leave at 7:45 and I remember waking up at 7:47. I woke Kira up and we practically ran to the station... My bus left about 5 minutes before we got there. So there I was, hung over and stuck in Canada for another day. I couldn't complain... I would have stayed even longer if I didn't have to work... Plus I had ran out of cash buying tequila shots for me and Kira's sister that night. An extra days vacation wasn't something I was about to be upset about... I hoped on the bus home the next day.