Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Canada bound

It's about fucking time if you ask me... My vacation has come. Well, actually my bus doesn't leave until 2 in the morning tomorrow but im leaving home tonight.

A bunch of people have asked me what my plans are once I get into Winnipeg. I have no fucking idea... I know that Kira plans to meet me at the bus station, but I have no clue what's going on from there. Bars... Clubs... Booze... All three... Drunken adventures are sure to ensue in my 5 night 4 day stay in Canada.

At least I can get drunk and not have to worry about keeping away from cops... Like this last weekend.
I have no idea if I'll get online while im gone so this may be the last post for a whole week... Weird.

I promise that I'll have tons of photos and some nice stories when I get back next Tuesday.