Thursday, August 03, 2006

Most adventurous

I love breakfast foods. Fuck lunch and supper; they've got nothing on breakfast. Today for example: This morning after work I made a stack of buttermilk pancakes that I drenched in butter and warm maple syrup... It doesn't get any better than that.

im weird when it comes to eating breakfast. Well I guess im weird when it comes to most things, but mostly breakfast. I'll eat the same food for breakfast for anywhere from 3-4 weeks and totally love every day of it. Then one day out of the blue ill be sick of it and move on to something else for 3-4 weeks. (no unlike my bed to couch sleeping habit, but that's for another time)
So that I don't have to mess with money exchange at the border, I went to the bank to get some Canadian currency. They don't keep any on-hand so it had to be ordered... Whatever.

Iv said this before but Im saying it again... Why aren't there's curse words in the Blogger spell check? And, it doesn't even recognize the word "blog"... What the fuck is with that?

Today is my 19.5th birthday!! Happy 19.5 to me.