Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Arc of time

In less than a week from now ill be well on my way to Winnipeg to start my vacationing.

Sometimes at work I think about things to blog about as a way to pass the time... 9 out of 10 things never end up being talked about. I think its because in my head things sounds really cool but once I see it on the screen I come off sounding like a fucking idiot... Like this post right now.

I was talking with my friend Moment the other night about what would happen if either of us were to die or have some other terribly tragedy fall upon us. And I was wondering, that if I were to die, if anyone who comes here would know about it...
...I obviously couldn't write a post about it my own actual death. Most of the people who come here that I actually talk to (via msn and drunken phone calls*) may never know if I died or not. They could simply think that im being an asshole and not going online... or for some reason has no internet access for a long period of time (as if that there to ever happen).

Very few people who I know from around here know about my blog or care about it... So I doubt they would think to come here and comment on my tragic demise...

... Thus im writing a fucking will!

*if you want a drunken phone call some time just let me know and I'll see what I can do...