Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I don't sleep, I nap

The heat yesterday made me to lazy even to blog anything. But not to lazy to run out and pick up Gilligan's Island season two (ITS IN COLOR!). Im not sure what it is about horrible acting and a godawful story-line that totally captivates me.

I don't understand why they give Gilligan all the most difficult and complex tasks. They know he's just going to fuck it up. And then when he inevitably does they all get pissed at him... fuckers.
My brother, Lloyd, told me that my photos are complete shit yesterday. "Anyone can press a button... they're nothing special and all really lame." It got me thinking... he's right. Anyone can take a picture, they're not art.

I never sleep for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Most people get sleep in long periods, 7-9 hours a night. Not me, I cant remember the last time I slept that long at one time.