Sunday, July 30, 2006

This is why

Ok. If I were stranded with the Skipper, Gilligan and the 7 castaways on Gilligan's Island I would totally have sex with Mary Ann over Ginger... Any fucking day!

Mary Ann is just the obvious choice. You can totally tell she would want it too.

Yes, Ginger IS a slut and would be totally easy to get with. One word: 'herpes'. Ginger was a little too slutty during her Hollywood days if you ask me. And even though I'd stranded on a deserted island I still wouldn't want to get an STD.

But then again, im sure the Professor would find some sort of magic cure for herpes on the island and Gilligan would totally fuck it up by drinking it all and the cure would never reach back to the real world...

Plus, Mary Ann is totally hotter than Ginger.

But yea... Mary Ann all the fucking way.