Saturday, July 22, 2006

We are nowhere and it's now

I had a long night and yet im still awake. Yes, I actually went out and partied for once. I urinated off of roofs and smoked too many cigarettes. I got my car all full of mud and drove out to the middle of nowhere. I drank and had a massive headache by the end of my night. Sleep didn't come until about 3 this morning; and work followed 2 hours later. Oddly I felt fine and not the least bit tired.

I ran into my older brother's ex-girlfriend last night at one of the many places I ended up going to. It had been well over a year since iv last seen her. As it turns out she just got married and she's only a year older than me.... fucking kids these days. Am I the only one my age who sees that getting married this young is a bit rash or even foolish? I know I rant about this a lot, but I keep hearing new shit about people going to be parents or getting married at a very young age.