Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Gassy redheads

For some reason I had a really weird flashback this morning. Well it was less a flashback and more just me remembering something that happened over a decade ago. I believe it was the when I was in the third grade. All the elementary school was gathered in the gym to watch some stupid childish magician do tricks that to anyone over the age of 12 could tell was fake, but I was only 8 so what the fuck did I care... Anyways we were all sitting on the gym floor (which was always terribly uncomfortable) and I farted. Now because we were on the floor it was really loud and I was immediately embarrassed. So what did I do? I totally blamed it on the unpopular redhead girl I happened to be sitting by. Moving away from the girl I slightly pointed at her so the attention that the fart gathered from the other children was directed toward her.

I thought of that this morning and laughed to myself, but cant help but feel a little bad about putting all the blame on the girl. Actually... no, its just funny.