Saturday, July 08, 2006

Bury me with it

Its not quite three in the morning and im still up... Iv had a odd sleeping schedule lately; I don't sleep for more than 3 hours at a time. Unless of course iv pulled an all nighter and iv been up for over 24 hours, then I just pass out until I absolutely need to wake up.

I went to go see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest with Lloyd today. I only went because I had nothing else to do and I didn't want to sit at home with my night off. It actually wasn't bad (I thought it was going to suck). The only part I didn't like was the ending, mostly because there WASN'T ONE! It kind of ends like the second Matrix movie where its left wide open and to be "concluded" instead of "continued". I really don't like Orlando Bloom, he always plays such a little pussy and it's really really annoying. I want to see him in a movie where he doesn't fall in love and get the girl. I want to see a movie where he plays the bad guy and kills a bunch of people and makes the audience hate him. But no...

On the way home I put in Modest Mouse and yelled out the words at the top of my lungs out of the window (see photo), something I love to do. Unfortunately my throat doesn't like it and now im kind of losing my voice... I regret nothing!