Friday, June 30, 2006

Once you start

Home alone for the weekend. Not only home alone... but home alone with a case of beer. What more could I need? I didn't even know I was going to have the house to myself all weekend until late last night on my way out. No one was even going to tell me... They were probably scared I was going to hid the booze so they couldn't take it with them; they were right.

My right foot is completely sleep and im going to try and walk on it... (stands up and tries to walk)... Nope, doesn't work.
So I went to a blog earlier today of which I own blogstock in. Yes I know that im a loser, and that blogshares is for nerds and 50 year old men... but that's beside the point. Anyways I scroll down the page and there, as the title of a post is my name, Nate James. And it was actually about me, weird I know, I have no idea who this person even is... Read it here if you like.

I watched "The Hills have Eyes" last night. Why is it that all radioactive mutants are ill-tempered blood thirsty freaks who like to play with the body parts of non-radioactive mutants or "norms" as they call them?