Sunday, June 25, 2006

1.21 Gigawatts!!!

Its strange how I can be very nice to some one for a long time then one, ONE act of me being an asshole makes that person hate me. What about all those times where I was really nice? Do they all mean nothing? Why does one act of ill-will cancel out all those other times. This happens a lot. I never mean to be an asshole, it's usually just a joke that someone took the wrong way or it'll be one of those days where everything is just shitty and I just find it hard to be nice to anyone, including myself. I never truly mean to be an asshole to someone (unless of course the deserve it). But people who I consider my friends shit on me all the time (figuratively) and I don't get pissed and yell at them. No, I remember that these people are usually very nice and I don't let one act of unkindness get to me. (*Quick note* This hasn't happened recently, so if you think im talk about you, the reader, you're probably not right. Unless of course any of you are pissed at me for such things, then I guess its fitting. But I had no one person in mind while writing this)

New subject: Have you ever wondered what happened to all the Nazis who didn't die in WWII? Well I found out what happened. They moved to Wisconsin and started up golf courses!! Those fucking Nazis kicked me out of the golf course Friday afternoon after only being out there for 5 minutes. And did I get my $42 back that I paid for me, Gift and my dad to golf there? FUCK NO!!! Why did we get kicked off... 'cause we only had two sets of clubs and there were three of us. We didn't fucking know that shit. Some Nazi club member called the pro-shop telling them this shit. We didn't even get half way thought the first fucking hole! The Nazi bastards could have at least given me my fucking money back... But I guess if they would have done that they wouldn't be Nazis now would they?

Oh... and Back to the Future kicks ass.