Monday, June 19, 2006

Pictures can speak in volumes

This picture says so much.

It seems like everyone I grew up with either is having/had a kid(s) and/or is getting/got married. They are all in way to much of a hurry to grow up. People shouldn't be having kids at our age. Why get married when you're just turning 20? They haven't experienced nearly enough in their lives to start settling down. 20 FUCKING YEARS OLD!!! Now I have nothing against serious or long-term relationships, but marriage and kids!! I have a feeling these children are in for one hell of a wake up call when they realize shit isn't like how it is on fucking TV. People can fall in and out of love, and at such a young age to think that you've found the person you will be spending the next 60 years of your life with is just funny to me. You're 20, you're immature, it's "young love"... Why the fuck are these kids so fucking eager to grow up. At least wait until maybe your later 20's and especially wait until after college. Look at me, im a 19 year old child, and even if I were in love with someone the thought of getting married at this point in my life would make me wanna shit myself. I cant wait for my 5 year high school reunion to see how many divorces there will have been, and I guarantee you, there will many.