Monday, June 12, 2006

Far, far away

I think I need to get away for a while this weekend. Iv got some time off of work; enough time that I could get out of town for the night. Im not sure what I want to do. Iv even thought about going down to Chicago for a while and staying in a hotel; but there is no one to go with and Chicago alone is no fun. Or maybe ill just stick around here and get completely fucked up.

OH, a friend of mine who I haven't seen since graduation from high school is going to be in town next week, so im looking forward to seeing her once and doing a little drinking.

Iv felt like a total lazy bastard lately. This afternoon I was going to try and just get one hour of sleep (to make up for not sleeping much last night). Every time I would wake up to my cell phone alarm I would just set it for another 30 minutes and fall back asleep. This happened for about 3 hours; I got nothing done today.
I burned some hair when I was playing with my lighter last night... ooppps