Sunday, June 04, 2006

Doin' the Cockroach

Ah old photo of me... it was only 8 months ago, but I look like im 13. My hair is no where near as long now and I feel as if I look much older now.

I got an unexpected call from a girl I knew I high school last night. I hadn't talked to this girl in months and I don't think she has ever called me before. It was kind of strange; she called and asked if I wanted to hand out. This is a rare occurrence indeed; she's back for the summer and just as bored as me. This is one of those girls who, while in high school, I thought was totally hot (and I still do) and was/is way to good for me. Never-the-less she wanted to hang out me; weird huh? I cant totally remember what all went on cause we were a bit mess up, but it was a nice time and is sure to happen again... Who knows maybe something good could happen for me once. But being the pessimist I am... probably not.


I took a bunch of pictures yesterday with my mom's camera and she deleted all of them!

"They were pictures of nothing!"

"GRR!! I still needed them, I cant have too many pictures of myself or the gym lights or how hairy my leg is!!"