Friday, May 26, 2006

you can call me anything you want to senorita

I went out to a partly last night and was bored out of my mind. Most of the people there who I would want to talk to were too fucked up to pay attention to anything. I was ripped before I even got there but they all still annoyed the shit out of me. So I let myself veg out for a while, had a couple cigarettes I while listening to some stupid stories, and eventually just left. I didn't even say bye to anyone; just up and left.

I need to go to places where I don't know everyone; its time to meet some new people to get fucked up with...

When I got home from work my dad stopped me and asked if I wanted to buy some beer (like he even needed to ask). So for the weekend I now have two cases of beer among some other goodies that I bought from a friend of mine. This weekend better not suck!

Before work this afternoon im going with Lloyd and my neighbor to go see X-Men III. I hope its as good as the previews made it out to be...