Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I dont know who I am but I know who iv been...

Lately at work iv been able to feel the knots in my back muscles grow and get tighter and it's not good. So to relax last night I took a stroll around town and listened to some tunes; it worked. During the day now im the only one in the house and it can get very boring. I find myself taking really long naps and watching an abundance of TV shows I have on DVD. Day-in and day-out this is what I do (aside from work). I have started working out again now what I have the time and energy to do so, but I can only do that for so long...
Late last night I got a very unexpected phone call from my old friend Rachel:

Rachel: "Hey Nate, what are you up to right now?"
Nate: "Sitting at my computer and about to go to bed."
Rachel: "Me and Grace are at McDonalds and you should come hang out with us!"
Nate: "You're baked aren't you?"
Rachel: "How can you tell?"
Nate: "Beucase you called me; people only call me when they are either drunk or high..."
Rachel: "Let's go see the Da Vinci Code this weekend!!!"
The majority of my day will be devoted to studying for my bullshit philosophy final. One of the test questions is "How do you know what you think you really know?" This will not be pleasant...