Sunday, May 14, 2006

So it's "Mother's Day"... Happy Mother's Day to all mothers. EXCEPT all those mother who beat there children, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU FUCKING WHORES! YOU GOD DAMN BITCHS WHO FEEL THAT DROWNING YOUR CHILDREN IN THE BATH TUB AND THAT LEAVING YOUR BABIES IN THE FUCKING DUMPSTER BEHIND WALMART IS THE "COOL THING TO DO". YOU CAN ALL FUCKING BURN ON THIS DAY!! But again, to all mothers out there who DON'T fit this description, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

To make up for being such a bad son (on occasion) I took my family out to a nice brunch today and bought my mom some roses (which I ran out at 8 this morning to buy because I always procrastinate buying gifts).

At the moment I should be studying for my sociology final I have early tomorrow morning; but this is a tough thing to do. My TV is on playing episode after episode of "That 70's Show", my computer is playing music, and im too tired to read though pages of notes... oh well