Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I woke up kinda depressed this morning, doesn't happen often, but it's shitty when it does. I remembered that 'That 70's Show' season 4 comes out today and I was happy. Then I realized that buying it will most likely be the high point of my whole week; and once again I was depressed.
My ex called my cell kind of late lastnight:
Ex: "I didn't wake you did I?"
Nate: "No, I don't sleep much."
Ex: "Yea I know... I was just walking by your house and decided to give you a call. So how did your philosophy paper turn out?"
Nate: "Like shit; as to be expected..."
Ex: "Oh well; could you do me a favor?"
Nate: "Ahh, so that's why you really called. Need booze?"
Ex: "No."
Nate: "Sex?"
Ex: "Umm... No..."
Nate: "Im kidding; I wouldn't fuck you; haha... So what the fuck DO you want?"
Ex: "cigarettes."
Nate: "Can't your fucking boyfriend get you those? He's older than I am..."
Ex: "No... Please Nate!!"
Nate: "Fine... Tomorrow after class then."
Ex: "Thanks buddy, you're great!"
Nate: "Whatever..." CLICK!

Gift says it means "Nate is fucking cool" in Thai; but who knows...

My stomach is making weird noises.

So I did get my paper done and now I can finally relax. Not that I wasn't before but even more so now!

I didn't shave yet today, and I don't think im going to

I went to bed late lastnight for various reasons. On a totally unrelated note: I hate the nights when I go to bed and when I wake up the next morning I feel as if I was asleep for only 5 minutes.