Saturday, May 06, 2006

Is it me or does it look like I have a lazy eye in this picture? Then again I was drinking so maybe its just that...

My all-nighter was a little less than all night... I got home just before 4 in the morning and passed out for about 45 minutes before having to go to work. Oh and I found something out about alcohol and caffeine pills; they can cause a major fucking head ache!!! See, I knew I had to drive home so I drank when I first got there so I could be sober enough to drive home... and I was. But to make sure I didn't pass out on the hour drive home (at 3 in the morning) I took a caffeine pills. After about 10 minutes into my drive my head was starting to split apart. Not cool...

...Regardless I had a great time; saw some old friends, met some new people, and drank some beer.

I spilled beer on my shoe...

I urinated on the side of a building...

my clothes smell like smoke...

I got a hair cut...

Im not sure why iv been writing like this...