Monday, May 01, 2006


Being a good guy Saturday night wasn't too bad; and I looked good doing it. Though there were many other things I would have rather been doing.

One good thing about Jake being gone is that I can sleep naked now. Oh, and my room is much cleaner now that all of Jake's shit is gone.

Yesterday was my parent's 23ed anniversary so we went out to brunch. It was about 10:30ish and I wasn't in the mood for breakfast food. Because I get up insanely early every day to go to work, I eat breakfast usually before 5 in the morning... Anyways when it came down to ordering I ordered a "Dagwood Burger" (hamburger). Our waitress asked if I was joking: "Seriously! its still breakfast! And you want a hamburger!?!?!" But if you think about it 10:30 is just as close if not CLOSER to lunch than it is breakfast, so I felt justified in my order.

Its been two weeks now since iv drank/been drunk... Two weekends ago I was sick, and this weekend I was too busy with work and random things to allow myself ample time to recover from a hangover. My liver is happy.