Monday, April 24, 2006

I hear something interesting the other day which, I think, is changing my mind... But then again my mind is all fucked up; I never know what im thinking. I hear one thing from someone, and someone else tells me other things and im not sure what the fuck to think. I wish this ear infection would eat into my brain and kill me... HA

im back in class after having three days off plus the weekend... im not enjoying this. Im less than two weeks my psych paper is due, and I miss the day in philosophy where we get our paper assignment for that class. I was relying on my friend to get it, but she skipped that day too... Oh well. There are about three weeks of classes left followed by final; which should be no problem. Im very ready for this school year to be over.

Iv been neglecting my blog, and I haven't been reading any others lately... Sitting in front of a computer is starting to give me a headache. But that is all fading and soon I will be back to my old self again and blogging away... I hope