Monday, April 17, 2006

what a weekend... wanna recap?? No? Well there it goes anyways:
  • Friday night - drunk
  • Saturday night - friends in town, cop pulled me over
  • Sunday night - drinking/unexpected visit from my ex

So I was walking around town Saturday night with my good friends Sarah and Erin when I cop pulled up next to us and asked to see my ID... I was smoking a cigarette. "Sir are you 18? I need to see some ID." ... "Well actually officer im 19, I know I look young, but here is my ID anyways." for some reason it took the guy like two minutes to look to see what my birthdate was. He handed my license back told me not to smoke and drove off. My town is so little and dull that cops worry about underage smokers; like they have nothing better to do.

I was supposed to go to a party that night and see my friend Rachel, but I just wasn't up to it.

Sunday night while laying in my room watch Sopranos (of course) an old girlfriend of mine text messaged me "what's up tonight?" .... "im bored & lonely & thirsty" which translates: "hey I wanna come over, lay in your bed, and drink your alcohol". Now, most nights I would have told her I was busy; but I was just lonely enough myself to say... "Sure you can come over". So she came by and unloaded about the guy she is with right now and took polls from my bottle of vodka. She tried to tell me about how great I am and how I shouldn't be single and all that bullshit (we are drinking by this point mind you), but I stopped her. I don't need to hear that shit from her; we've only started talking again after over a year of nothingness, so what does she know...

I recently ordered one of my all time favorite movies off Amazon. "Igby Goes Down" Im not sure why I never did it before; normally I would just borrow it from a friend of mine, but she lost her copy... So I got off my ass and got my own. If you haven't seen it then you are a big loser and will continue to be one until you do!