Friday, April 14, 2006

Im not going to school today; fuck that
I finally got my computer all cleaned out, fucking spyware shit! Jake that asshole uses my computer to do his crack stuff, goes on tainted sites and fucks my shit up! I told him on day one that I didn't want him doing that. I leave the house for less than an hour and I get back and boom... my computer is shit.
Oh, and Ad-Aware wasn't equipped to handle the shit that computer had on it. It took the help from my buddy Dave (who is the IT guy and school and a computer genie) to get it back to normal. I told him my problem and the next day he gave me a CD full of some hardcore spyware removers... and that did the trick. Now my msn is back on track and my shit is no longer fucked up.Today is "Good Friday" so im supposed to "fast" again and of course... no meat. Where most people have the day off, I do not. In my line of work there is never truly a day off, what I do needs to be done EVERY day to ensure that things run smoothly... Prostitution is a tough business.