Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Yesterday was along day... Work at 5 in the morning, then right on the road to Chicago to hang out with Kira. Even though traffic was nuts, I still managed to take a picture of myself driving there... Probably not the greatest idea, but I lived didn't I?
I got to Lincoln Park (a park in Chicago, not the band) around 11:30, where I was supposed to meet her. She was downtown so I just walked around the park, which by the way is fucking huge. After sucks a long drive I really had to go to the bathroom, so I found one in the park and the door was LOCKED! So some guy told me to just go in the drain thing under the building... Like I was a bum... I had to go, so I didn't it anyways... yay for public urination!

Kira eventually made her way to the park and I got to meet my very first Canadian! In fact she was the first person iv ever met (in person) that was from a different country. And not only that, but she's the first blogger that iv ever met. Iv lived a very sheltered life.
For the first time EVER I had sushi. I was very nervous at first and have no idea what to expect. To my surprise it wasn't that bad... It was different, to say the least, but not bad. I don't really know what was in some of them, and to be honest I don't want to know. I had Kira order for me because she's the expert on the stuff. Its not a food I would go out of my way to get, but id eat it again.
Also for the first time EVER I rode public transportation! Growing up in a small town and having my own car I never needed to before. But there was no way I was going to try and drive in downtown Chicago.

There is a lot more to say, but im at school and don't feel like writing much more... So that will have to come later tonight.

To be continued....