Monday, April 10, 2006

Ever since I got my computer all fixed up iv told Jake that I don't want him downloading his fucking programs on to it... So yesterday while I was out, what did he do? He went on my computer and totally fucked it up! Now it has fucking viruses and all that shit. So I cant use messenger, and this bubble keeps popping up in the corner saying "your computer is infected". I was fucking pissed... But oh well, shit happens I guess.

Well tomorrow I have to try and not die while driving around in Chicago trying to find Kira... And I have no idea where to even meet up with her. That should be fun. Im looking forward to seeing her, but not to driving there; alone at least.

I believe that I have the same heart problem as my brother. From what has been described to me, its sounds like we're in the same boat... My heart beat in insanely strong. Maybe I should cool it with the caffeine pills...