Wednesday, April 05, 2006

(hey look everyone, it's another picture of me looking into my camera phone!!!)
I just got back to school from donating some blood at the blood center in town.

vampire taking my blood: "So you're in high school right?"

me: "No actually im in college."

vampire taking my blood: "Ohhh, so you just look really young then huh?"

me: "HA....yea..." :(

I should be writing my take-home test essay for my psych test tomorrow, but blog posts are just so much easier...

In my drunken state last Friday night I was in the bathroom attempting to take out my contacts and when I reached for the contact solution I knocked a whole bunch of shit down that fell hard to the floor. One of these items was my electric shaver... It broke. See what good comes from alcohol! (actually it was well worth it!) Anyways now im stuck being a caveman and having to used shaving cream and a razor... But DAMN DO I LOOK GOOD!! (feeling full of myself)