Friday, March 31, 2006

So I was in the shower after work this morning, lathering up my sex young yet masculine body, and I got to thinking: "My life is kind of shitty."
  • I have no direction.
  • I have very little social life because most of the people I considered friends in high school moved away (except you Kindra, you still rock!).
  • *edit*
  • I share a room with my older brother because we each refuse to give up the awesome room.
  • I haven't had a sexy weekend in MONTHS!! And the last one I DID have I was way to drunk to even enjoy it.
After I got out to the shower and dried off my manly figure I got to thinking again: "My life isn't that bad."
  • Im young, I have time to get direction.
  • I have little social life by choice because most of the people around here annoy me, so I don't really care that much.
  • *edit*
  • I look up to my brother and he's my friend, besides he spends most of his weekends with Andrea in LAX.
  • Iv been passing up sexy weekends in fear of repeating the past, so its a choice. And masturbation isn't all that bad.