Sunday, March 26, 2006

The best way to describe my night last night was "sleep". I went out and got my usual at the chinese place then came back here to eat it. it was so fucking good I pissed myself! After I was done eating and finished watching "Signs" I decided to have a beer; so I did. In about 30 seconds from opening it... it was gone. At this point in the night I realized how fucking exhausted I was from my unexpected work load and late night drinking the previous day... So I lied down and passed out.

Around 11:30 I woke up to my phone blowing-up; it was Jake and Andrea:

Jake - "Hey what's up buddy?"

Nate - "Im resting... Its been a long day."

Jake - "Oh yea? Did you get any puss (pussy) this weekend?"

Nate - "Nope..."

Andrea - "ugh... you pussy..."

So I talked to them for a little bit then fell back asleep for another four hours. 3 o'clock this morning I woke up. My eyes were all fucked up from sleeping with my contacts in. They felt all slimy and gross... I kinda like it...